Effective October 30, 2020 the Winton Pool is closed until further notice.
Home to local swim club, The Pas Road Runners, the Winton Pool offers many programs and services including Lap Swim, Aquasizes, Aqua Arthritis, Parent & Me Swim, Public Swim, Red Cross Swim Lessons, as well as private rentals.
Stay in the loop by joining our Facebook group.
We are currently working to reopen the Winton Pool as quickly as possible, while adhering to the guidelines from the Manitoba government.
Private rentals are available. For more information, or to book your private rental, please call 204-627-1134.
- All programs will need to be pre-registered for - no drop ins. Call the Wellness Centre 203-627-1134.
> Max capacity Lap Swim = 6
> Max capacity Aquasizes & Aqua Arthritis = 9
> Max capacity Family Swim = 30
- All patrons must have a punch card with them, they can be purchased at the Wellness Centre.
- All patrons have 15 minutes before and after their program to shower & change, if this is not enough time for you please consider changing at home. The doors will be locked until 15 minutes prior to the program beginning.
- Water fountains and steam room are off-limits - bring your own pre-filled water bottle.
- Patrons must self-assess prior to arrival, if they have any of the following symptoms they cannot enter the facility:
>Fever/chills, cough, loss of taste or smell, sore throat/hoarse voice, or vomiting or diarrhea.