Main content of the website

  • font sizeA
  • A
  • A

Building Inspector

The Town of The Pas requires that any property owner/tenant must obtain the necessary building permit prior to construction of buildings/structures on their property.

Please see attached form and contact the Town of The Pas at  204-627-1100 for further information.

Building Permit Application Form

Building Permit Guidelines

Application for Structure, Fence, Landscaping, or Driveway Permit

Information for Building a Fence

Information regarding Outdoor Pools

Building Inspector - position is currently vacant - please call 204-627-1100 or send an e-mail to